Our goal is to make your experience with us seamless and first class in every aspect. You can expect consistent, exceptional care with clear communication, and compassionate delivery of health services. Before signing up for the program you must understand that this is not a smooth sailing program. On the beginning of the program you have to be willing to endure some discomfort. This is not a guaranty but many people do. However, at the end you will get your life back and it all be worth it.
Here are the few things you need to know when considering working with us:
- To best attend to the needs of each and every person and to insure optimal results We Accept Only Very Limited Amount Of Clients. We work in partnership with our clients dedicating considerable amount of time to each program participant.
- This is NOT one size fits all program, this program is highly personalized. For YOU to achieve optimal results you must be committed and understand that at times you may feel worse before you will feel better, that is the part of the process and at the end will all be worth it.
- Ideally NEW CLIENT SURVEY must be completed and in our office at least one week before your appointment, to be reviewed and evaluated by Dr. Stewart.
- At your initial consultation with Dr. Ross Stewart he will go over your health history, answer all the questions you may have, give you a detail information about our program, address your concerns and give you a therapy recommendation.
- Based on your health condition we will create therapy plan specific to your health needs.
- To be accepted to the program you must meet the criteria that are with a scope of our expertise.
- Parkinson’s Clinic International is a “cash practice” (we do not accept insurance). This means that you will pay for our services out of packet.
For more information please contact our office at