Gluten Free Stuffing:
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: Same As Chicken/Turkey/Cornish Hen
- 1 loaf Udi’s Gluten Free Multigrain Bread
- 1 cup Organic Chicken Broth
- 2 Eggs
- 1 packet Organic Mixed Veggies
- *Olive Oil, Butter, or Coconut Oil
- Salt, Pepper, Italian Seasoning, Garlic to taste
Take the entire loaf Udi’s Gluten Free bread and cut into cubes. Take the bread cubes and put them in a bowl, mix in the eggs, chicken broth, mixed veggies, and seasonings. Use hands or a large spoon to mix. Stuff the mixture into the raw bird with slices of butter or spoon in olive oil. The stuffing mixture will cook with the bird.
Take the leftover stuffing mixture, if there is any, with more butter and oil, and put it in a glass baking dish and cover. Heat for 20 mins on * heat.